Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by akram

Page: 12 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: akram
Question 48

Visitors refer to users who need temporary access to the network at a specific location.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 49

After an enterprise deployed antivirus software, it was discovered that virus infections still occurred on a large scale. In addition to the limitations of the product's own technology, the reason for the problem is weak personal terminal security protection, which is also an important factor.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 50

Under the CLI command, which of the following commands can be used to view the AV engine and virus database version?

Options:

A.

display version av-sdb

B.

display utm av version

C.

display av utm version

D.

display utm version

Discussion
Question 51

Security authentication is mainly achieved through security policies. The terminal host support management for the security check of monthly users is mainly realized by loose check policies. End user behavior management is mainly realized by monitoring policies. If users need to formulate policies according to their own wishes, they can use them. Custom strategy.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 12 / 13

H12-724
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-724 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-724 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99