Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by diya

Page: 2 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: diya
Question 8

According to the different user name format and content used by the access device to verify user identity, the user name format used for MAC authentication can be changed.

There are three types. Which of the following formats is not included?

Options:

A.

MAC Address format

B.

Fixed username form

C.

DHCP Option format

D.

ARP Option format

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following statements about IPS is wrong?

Options:

A.

The priority of the coverage signature is higher than that of the signature in the signature set.

B.

When the "source security zone" is the same as the "destination security zone", it means that the IPS policy is applied in the domain.

C.

Modifications to the PS policy will not take effect immediately. You need to submit a compilation to update the configuration of the IPS policy.

D.

The signature set can contain either predefined signatures or custom signatures. 832335

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 10

Deployed by an enterprise network managerAgile Controller-Campus withSACG Later;Identity authentication is successful but cannot access the post-authentication domain, This phenomenon may be caused by any reason? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

A serious violation will prohibit access to the post-authentication domain.

B.

The access control list of the post-authentication domain has not been delivered SACG.

C.

ALC The number of rules issued is too many, and a lot of time is required to match, causing interruption of access services.

D.

Agile Controller-Campus Wrong post-authentication domain resources are configured on the server.

Discussion
Question 11

A network adopts Portal Authentication, the user finds the pushed Web No username entered on the page/The place of the password. This failure may Which of the following causes?

Options:

A.

Agile Controller-Campus There is no corresponding user on.

B.

switch AAA Configuration error.

C.

The switch is not turned on Portal Function.

D.

Portal The push page on the server is wrong.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

H12-724
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-724 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-724 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99