Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by thiago

Page: 6 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: thiago
Question 24

Regarding the enhanced mode in HTTP Flood source authentication, which of the following descriptions are correct? Multiple choices

Options:

A.

Enhanced mode refers to the authentication method using verification code.

B.

Some bots have a redirection function, or the free proxy used during the attack supports the redirection function, which leads to the failure of the basic mode of defense

Effective, enhanced mode can effectively defend.

C.

The enhanced mode is superior to the basic mode in terms of user experience.

D.

Enhanced mode supports all HTTP Flood source authentication fields. "

WWQQ: 922333

Discussion
Question 25

Regarding uninstalling the Agile Controller-Campus in Windows and Linux systems, which of the following descriptions is correct?

Options:

A.

Use a common account to execute sh uninstall.sh in the Agile Controller/Uninstall directory to start the uninstallation program.

B.

Use the root account to execute sh uninstall.sh in the Agile Controller directory to start the uninstallation program. :

C.

On the Windows platform, select "Start>All Programs>Huawei>Agile Controller>Server Startup config".

D.

On the Windows platform, select "Start>All Programs> Huawei> Agile Controller>Uninstall

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 26

There are two ways for Business Manager to download patches. When using hierarchical deployment, you can download patches directly from the management center or through Microsoft patches Server download patch.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 27

If the user's FTP operation matches the FTP filtering policy, what actions can be performed? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Block

B.

Declare

C.

Alarm

D.

Execution

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

H12-724