Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by elina

Page: 13 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: elina
Question 52

A policy template is a collection of several policies. In order to audit the security status of different terminal hosts and the behavior of end users, the administrator needs to customize.

The same policy template is used to protect and manage terminal hosts. Regarding the policy template, which of the following option descriptions are correct? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

When configuring the policy template, you can inherit the parent template and modify the parent template policy

B.

Only the strategy in the strategy template can be used, and the administrator cannot customize the strategy.

C.

You can assign a policy template to a certain network segment.

D.

If different policy templates are applied to departments and accounts, the policy template assigned to the highest priority will take effect. The priority relationship of the number is: account>department

Discussion
Question 53

Terminal fault diagnosis tool can diagnose fault, also can collect terminal information.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 54

Regarding the mail content filtering configuration of Huawei USG6000 products, which of the following statements is wrong?.

Options:

A.

Mail filtering will only take effect when the mail filtering configuration file is invoked when the security policy is allowed.

B.

When a POP3 message is detected, if it is judged to be an illegal email, the firewall's response action only supports sending alarm information, and will not block the email o

C.

When an IMAP message is detected, if it is judged to be an illegal email; the firewall's response action only supports sending alarm messages and will not block the email.

D.

The attachment size limit is for a single attachment, not for the total size of all attachments.

Discussion
Question 55

Which of the following options belong to the keyword matching mode? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Text

B.

Regular expressions

C.

Community word

D.

Custom keywords

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 13 / 13

H12-724
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-724 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-724 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99