Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by marcie

Page: 7 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: marcie
Question 28

Which of the following options belong to a third-party server account? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

AD account number

B.

Mobile certificate account)

C.

Anonymous account

D.

Guest account

Discussion
Question 29

Regarding the identity authentication method and authentication type, which of the following descriptions is correct?

Options:

A.

User passed web The method can support two authentication types: local authentication and digital certificate authentication.

B.

User passed web Agent The method can support two authentication types: digital certificate authentication and system authentication.

C.

User passed Agent The method can support three authentication types: local authentication, digital certificate authentication and system authentication.

D.

User passed web Agent The method can support two authentication types: digital certificate authentication and local authentication.

Discussion
Question 30

When a virus is detected in an email, which of the following is not the corresponding action for detection?

Options:

A.

Warning

B.

Block

C.

Declare

D.

Delete attachments

Discussion
Question 31

When the license of Huawei USG6000 product expires, the RBL function will be unavailable, and users can only use the local black and white list to filter junk mail.

155955cc-666171a2-20fac832-0c042c0435

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 7 / 13

H12-724
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-724 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-724 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99