Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by izabella

Page: 8 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: izabella
Question 32

In the scenario of SACG linkage in bypass mode, only the traffic initiated by the terminal user will pass through the firewall, and the server will return to the terminal in use.

The traffic does not need to go through the firewall y. For the firewall, it belongs to the scenario of inconsistent traffic back and forth paths, this needs to turn off the session state check function.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 33

The whitelist rule of the firewall anti-virus module is configured as ("*example*, which of the following matching methods is used in this configuration?

Options:

A.

Prefix matching

B.

Suffix matching

155955cc-666171a2-20fac832-0c042c043

C.

Keyword matching

D.

Exact match

Discussion
Question 34

Regarding the statement of the mail protocol, which of the following is correct? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Using POP3, the client software will download all unread mails to the computer, and the mail server will delete the mails.

B.

Use JIMAP; the client software will download all unread mails to the computer, and the mail server will delete the mails.

C.

With IMAP, users can directly operate on the mail on the server, without downloading all the mails locally to perform various operations.

D.

Using POP3, users can directly operate on the mail on the server without sending all mails to the local to perform various operations.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 35

When the Anti DDoS system finds the attack flow, the state will redirect the attack flow to the cleaning device. After the cleaning device is cleaned, it will flow back.

Note to the original link, which of the following options does not belong to the method of re-injection?

Options:

A.

Policy routing back annotation,

B.

GRE back note:

C.

MPLS LSP back injection

D.

BGP back-annotation

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

H12-724