Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by denny

Page: 10 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: denny
Question 40

Buffer overflows, Trojan horses, and backdoor attacks are all attacks at the application layer.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 41

The administrator has configured file filtering to prohibit internal employees from uploading development files, but internal employees can still upload development files. Which of the following is not allowed Can the reason?

Options:

A.

The file filtering configuration file is not referenced in the security policy

B.

File filtering configuration file is incorrect

C.

License is not activated.

D.

The action configuration of the file extension does not match is incorrect

Discussion
Question 42

Use BGP protocol to achieve diversion, the configuration command is as follows

[sysname] route-policy 1 permit node 1

[sysname-route-policy] apply community no-advertise

[sysname-route-policy] quit

[sysname]bgp100

155955cc-666171a2-20fac832-0c042c04

[sysname-bgp] peer

[sysname-bgp] import-route unr

[sysname- bgpl ipv4-family unicast

[sysname-bgp-af-ipv4] peer 7.7.1.2 route-policy 1 export

[sysname-bgp-af-ipv4] peer 7.7. 1.2 advertise community

[sysname-bgp-af-ipv4] quit

[sysname-bgp]quit

Which of the following options is correct for the description of BGP diversion configuration? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Use BGP to publish UNR routes to achieve dynamic diversion.

B.

After receiving the UNR route, the peer neighbor will not send it to any BGP neighbor.

C.

You also need to configure the firewall ddos ​​bgp-next-hop fib-filter command to implement back-injection.

D.

The management center does not need to configure protection objects. When an attack is discovered, it automatically issues a traffic diversion task.

Discussion
Question 43

On WIDS functional WLAN Regarding the judgment of illegal devices in the network, which of the following statements are correct? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

all Ad-hoc The device will be directly judged as an illegal device

B.

Not this AC Access AP Is illegal AP

C.

Not this AC Access STA Is illegal STA

D.

Not this AC Access STA,Also need to check access AP Does it contain law

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 10 / 13

H12-724
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-724 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-724 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99