Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by alby

Page: 9 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: alby
Question 36

Place refers to the terminal environment when end-user use strategy management center access to

controlled network office, which options are correct about place? (Choose 2 answers)

Options:

A.

strategy management center only support the default place

B.

The default place only support by way of cable access network scenario

C.

can be customized places

D.

when allocation strategy template for the end user, need to select the corresponding places

Discussion
Question 37

Single-packet attacks are divided into scanning and snooping attacks, malformed packet attacks, and special packet attacks. Ping of death is a special packet attack.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 38

In the park, users frequently enter and leave the wireless signal coverage area due to office needs. If you need to ensure the user's Internet experience, after the user passes an authentication, when he accesses the network again, no important authentication is required:Which of the following authentication methods is recommended?

Options:

A.

MAC Certification

B.

82.1 Certification

C.

Portal Certification

D.

MAC(prioritized

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 39

Which of the following equipment is suitable for use MAC Authentication access network?

Options:

A.

Office Windows System host

B.

For testing Linux System host

C.

Mobile client, such as smart phone, etc

D.

Network printer 232335

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

H12-724