Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by layton

Page: 4 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: layton
Question 16

Which of the following law items is the most blessed for safety? This should be true?

Options:

A.

Checking strategies are mainly used to check some static settings of the terminal, such as whether the screen saver is set, whether the antivirus software is installed; whether there is illegal Outreach etc. z00

B.

Monitoring strategies are mainly used for real-time monitoring of events that occur in the system, such as whether anti-virus software is installed and whether PPPOE dial-up access is used Network, etc.-Once an incident is detected, some control can be taken.

C.

The security check strategy only includes two types of end-host check-type strategies and end-user behavior check-type strategies.

D.

Terminal host security management is mainly implemented by inspection strategies, and end user behavior management is mainly implemented by monitoring strategies.

Discussion
Question 17

When the -aa command is used on the access control device to test the connectivity with the Radius server, the running result shows success, but the user cannot Normal access, the possible reason does not include which of the following options?

Options:

A.

The access layer switch does not start EAP Transparent transmission function.

B.

wireless 02K In the scenario, the access control device is not equipped with a security board

C.

AD The service controller is not added in the authentication scenario AD area.

D.

The user account or password is incorrectly configured.

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following options is not included in the mobile terminal life cycle?

Options:

A.

Obtain

B.

deploy

C.

run

D.

Uninstall

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 19

MAC Bypass authentication means that after the terminal is connected to the network, the access control device automatically obtains the terminal MAC Address, which is sent to RADIUS The server performs euverification.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 4 / 13

H12-724
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-724 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99