Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by yara

Page: 13 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: yara
Question 52

A user complains to a Citrix Administrator that application load time is long when they log on at the beginning of the work day.

Which feature can the administrator enable to reduce the perceived start time of the user's application?

Options:

A.

Application Limits

B.

Application Keyword

C.

Application Lingering

D.

Application Prelaunch

Discussion
Question 53

According to Citrix leading practices, what is the minimum number of Delivery Controllers required to deploy Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops for 500 users?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 54

Which PowerShell command should a Citrix Administrator run to obtain the name of a deployment, the local host cache configuration and the license level?

Options:

A.

Get-BrokerCatalog

B.

Get-BrokerController

C.

Get-BrokerResource

D.

Get-BrokerSite

Discussion
Page: 13 / 13

1Y0-204