Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by crystal

Page: 11 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: crystal
Question 44

Which command should a Citrix Administrator use to configure a Content Switching virtual server for implementing the Citrix Secure Web Gateway in the transparent proxy mode?

Options:

A.

add cs vserver swgVS PROXY * 21 –Authn401 on –authnVsName transparent-auth-vs

B.

add cs vserver swgVS PROXY** -Authn401 on –authnVsName explicit-auth-vs

C.

add cs vserver swgVS PROXY 192.168.10.1 –Authn401 on –authnVsName transparent-auth-vs

D.

add cs vserver swgVS PROXY 192.168.10.1 80 –Authn401 on –authnVsName transparent-auth-vs

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 45

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is in the process of migrating a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on-premises deployment to Citrix Cloud with an on-premises resource location. StoreFront and Citrix ADC machines are located on premises. The administrator notices that application enumeration is NOT occurring for resources managed by the Citrix Cloud Site.

What does the administrator need to change in order to get application enumeration working?

Options:

A.

Add the Citrix Cloud Connectors as Secure Ticket Authority (STA) servers on Citrix ADC and StoreFront.

B.

Remove the Citrix polices on the old Citrix Delivery Controllers.

C.

Add the Citrix Cloud Connectors as XML servers to the existing StoreFront servers.

D.

Decommission the old Citrix Delivery Controllers and Databases.

Discussion
Question 46

Which step does a Citrix Administrator need to take to enable Citrix XML Service trust for user access within a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure?

Options:

A.

Enable XML Service trust using the StoreFront console.

B.

Run the Set-BrokerSite -TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $true PowerShell command from within a Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine.

C.

Run the Set-BrokerSite -TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $true PowerShell command from within a Controller.

D.

Configure the appropriate XML Service trust settings using HDX policy within Citrix Studio.

Discussion
Question 47

How can a Citrix Administrator configure a rewrite policy to change the version of HTTP from HTTP 1.1 to HTTP 1.0 in every request?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 13

1Y0-204
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-204 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99