Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by albi

Page: 12 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: albi
Question 48

Creating Application Groups requires the delegated administration permission of the ___________ Administration built-in role. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)

Options:

A.

Host

B.

Delivery Group

C.

machine catalog

D.

Help Desk

Discussion
Question 49

Which tool should a Citrix Administrator use to monitor the overall daily performance of a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site?

Options:

A.

Citrix Studio

B.

HDX Monitor

C.

Citrix Director

D.

CDF Traces

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 50

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has executed the following command:

set httpcallout httpcallout1 –cacheForSecs 120

What will be the effect of this command?

Options:

A.

The cache duration of the HTTP request is set to 120 seconds.

B.

The cache duration of the HTTP callout request is set to 120 seconds.

C.

The cache duration of the HTTP response is set to 120 seconds.

D.

The cache duration of the HTTP callout response is set to 120 seconds.

Discussion
Question 51

A Citrix Administrator needs to block all the DNS requests from subnet 10.107.149.0/24.

Which expression can the administrator use to match the required traffic?

Options:

A.

CLIENT.IP.SRC.IN_SUBNET(10.107.149.0/24)&& client UDP.DSTPORT.EQ(53) || client. TCP.DSTPORT.EQ(53)

B.

CLIENT.IP.SRC.IN_SUBNET(10.107.149.0/24)&& (client UDP.DSTPORT.EQ(53) || client. TCP.DSTPORT.EQ(53))

C.

CLIENT.IP.SRC(10.107.149.0) && (client.UDP.DSTPORT.EQ(53) || client.TCP.DSTPORT.EQ(53))

D.

CLIENT.IP.SRC(10.107.149.0) && client.UDP.DSTPORT.EQ(53) || client.TCP.DSTPORT.EQ(53)

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

1Y0-204
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-204 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-204 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99