Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by elio

Page: 7 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: elio
Question 28

What happens to the differencing disk of a Random/Non-Persistent desktop machine following a restart in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site running on Citrix Hypervisor?

Options:

A.

It will be updated from the base image.

B.

It will be synchronized with the attached Personal vDisk.

C.

It will be disconnected and recreated.

D.

It will be merged with the base image.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 29

Scenario: A user is working on a document in an HDX session and saves data on the desktop. The Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) session abruptly crashes, causing the saved data to be lost.

Which Citrix Profile Management policy can a Citrix Administrator enable to prevent data loss?

Options:

A.

Active Write Back

B.

Profile Streaming

C.

Delay Cached Profile Deletion

D.

Profile Caching

Discussion
Question 30

Which two features within Citrix Director can a Citrix Administrator use to view historical resource utilization for a machine running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Alerts

B.

Dashboard

C.

Applications

D.

Search

E.

Trends

Discussion
Question 31

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is required to maximize the usage of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site by enabling users to access the Site from external devices and reducing the cost and the effort required to maintain the infrastructure. The desktops for the users are provisioned using Citrix Provisioning.

Which set of resources will enable the administrator to achieve the objective?

Options:

A.

Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway service, on-premises resources

B.

Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway, public cloud

C.

Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway, on-premises resources

D.

Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway service, public cloud

Discussion
Page: 7 / 13

1Y0-204
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-204 Testing Engine