Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by rehmat

Page: 8 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: rehmat
Question 32

What is the minimum built-in delegated administration role required to create an Application Group?

Options:

A.

Host Administrator

B.

Delivery Group Administrator

C.

Help Desk Administrator

D.

Machine Catalog Administrator

Discussion
Question 33

Scenario: Users report that they are receiving new sessions instead of reconnecting to their disconnected sessions. A Citrix Administrator investigates the issues and finds the sessions are in a disconnected state when the users leave work.

What should the administrator configure to allow the users to reconnect to their disconnected sessions while roaming?

Options:

A.

Session Pre-launch

B.

Workspace Control

C.

Session Lingering

D.

Session Timeout

Discussion
Question 34

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing (AAA) action policy to allow users access through the Citrix ADC. The Administrator bound the policy to a specific vServer.

Which policy expression will allow all users access through the vServer?

Options:

A.

ns_disallow

B.

ns_false

C.

ns_true

D.

ns_allow

Discussion
Question 35

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created a machine catalog using Machine Creation Services. The Desktop Experience was set to ‘Random’.

Where will the unique information for the virtual machines be stored?

Options:

A.

In the identity disk of each virtual machine

B.

In the PERSONALITY.INI file at the root directory of each virtual machine

C.

Only in the Site database

D.

In the differencing disk of each virtual machine

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 8 / 13

1Y0-204
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-204 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-204 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99