Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by alannah

Page: 4 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: alannah
Question 16

Which two statements are valid when using Citrix Profile Streaming? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Registry entries and files in the pending area are fetched when accessed.

B.

Profile Streaming is disabled by default.

C.

The files and folders are fetched on demand.

D.

Profile Streaming will delay the logon process.

Discussion
Question 17

Which layer can optionally be managed by Citrix Cloud, when designing Citrix Cloud architecture?

Options:

A.

Access

B.

Hardware

C.

Resource

D.

Control

Discussion
Question 18

Which port does a Citrix Administrator need to open for Cloud Connector to communicate with the internet?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 19

Scenario: A Lead Citrix Administrator for a large company hired a new administrator for the team to help manage a Citrix Virtual Desktops infrastructure. The new administrator will need to manage user sessions and power-manage machines within the Delivery Group but should NOT be able to create any new objects.

Which role should the lead administrator create for the new administrator?

Options:

A.

Delivery Group Administrator

B.

Machine Catalog Administrator

C.

Help Desk Administrator

D.

Host Administrator

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 4 / 13

1Y0-204
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-204 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-204 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99