Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by cecily

Page: 5 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: cecily
Question 20

A user calls the help desk and states that launching a pooled random desktop takes as long as five minutes.

Which Citrix Director report can a Citrix Administrator review to find out what might be causing the delay?

Options:

A.

Resource Utilization

B.

Connection Failures

C.

Logon Performance

D.

Load Evaluators

Discussion
Question 21

A Citrix Administrator needs to block access to multiple URLs for security reasons.

Which configuration should the administrator use to accomplish this requirement?

Questions 21

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 22

Which PowerShell command can be used to display all the Citrix services installed on the Delivery Controller?

Options:

A.

Get-Service -DisplayName *site*

B.

Get-Service -DisplayName *citrix*

C.

Get-Service -DisplayName *controller*

D.

Get-Service -DisplayName *broker*

Discussion
Question 23

Which three database high availability features are supported for on-premises deployments of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Always On Availability Groups

B.

Automatic Storage Management

C.

Mirroring

D.

Clustered Instances

E.

Flashback

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 5 / 13

1Y0-204
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-204 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-204 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99