Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by jai

Page: 6 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: jai
Question 24

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator notices an intermittent latency issue within a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The issue only involves external users entering through a Citrix Gateway.

The administrator reviews Citrix ADC logs, identifies the problem as a networking issue, and now wants a more granular view of the data in order to isolate the issue further.

Which Citrix tool can the administrator use to view the network information?

Options:

A.

Citrix Diagnostic Toolkit

B.

HDX Insight

C.

Citrix Scout

D.

Configuration Logging

Discussion
Question 25

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator received reports from users regarding published applications freezing and crashing randomly within their Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine sessions. The administrator would like to review the history of applications that have crashed recently.

Which step can the administrator take to gather the necessary information from within Citrix Director?

Options:

A.

Review Failed Server OS Machines under Dashboard.

B.

Configure Application Faults under Trends.

C.

Configure Application Errors under Trends.

D.

Review Citrix Alerts under Alerts.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 26

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator would like to better monitor traffic within the Citrix Gateway and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. The administrator decides to implement the Citrix Application Delivery Management appliance for use with Citrix Director.

Which three additional pieces of infrastructure information can the administrator now review within Citrix Director? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Latency and bandwidth effects for applications and desktops.

B.

Peak Connected Sessions information for specific user sessions.

C.

Latency and bandwidth information for specific user sessions.

D.

Average ICA round trip time for specific user sessions.

E.

Peak Concurrent Total Sessions for specific applications and desktops.

Discussion
Question 27

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has been advised that additional Windows users will need to access the on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Site. The Site utilizes Citrix Profile Management for all users. The new users have been using Windows Roaming Profiles and will need their existing profile information when they use the Citrix Site. The administrator enables the Profile Management policy setting for 'Enable Migration of Existing Profiles'.

At which stage will the new users' Roaming Profiles be migrated to the existing Profile Management store?

Options:

A.

When the new policy is updated automatically in Active Directory after 90 minutes

B.

When the new users initiate their first domain authentication

C.

When the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines configured with the new policy are restarted

D.

When the new users initiate their first logon to a Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

1Y0-204
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-204 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-204 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99