Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by rylee

Page: 2 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: rylee
Question 8

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator of a large, multi-domain company needs to configure specific Group Policy Object (GPO) settings for Citrix Workspace app (Receiver) on managed endpoints that are in various locations. The administrator needs to have the ability to save the GPO template file to the Active Directory central store, so that Group Policy Administrators located in other domains can utilize it.

Which step should the administrator take to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Use the available Receiver ADMX and ADML template to configure the required settings locally.

B.

Use the available Receiver ADML template to configure the required settings at the domain level.

C.

Use the available Receiver ADML template to configure the required settings locally.

D.

Use the available Receiver ADMX and ADML template to configure the required settings at the domain level.

Discussion
Question 9

Scenario: A Citrix ADC receives packets that are destined for a MAC address owned by the Citrix ADC. The destination IP address of the packets does NOT belong to the Citrix ADC. Layer 3 Mode is enabled by default on the Citrix ADC.

What will the Citrix ADC do with the packets in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Drop the packets

B.

Bridge the packets.

C.

Route the packets.

D.

Process the packets.

Discussion
Question 10

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has enabled an HDX Session printers policy within a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. The administrator added a printer to a print server and assigned the printer to all users through a session printer policy. In addition, several local client printers are auto-created within HDX sessions. No other printing policies are configured.

How will print jobs be routed when users send print jobs to a printer managed by the print server?

Options:

A.

Directly to the network print server and then to the specified printer.

B.

Over the HDX virtual channel to the specified printer attached to the print server.

C.

Directly from the session Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine to the printer.

D.

Over the HDX virtual channel, through the endpoint, and then to the print server.

Discussion
Question 11

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is concerned about the amount of health checks the Citrix ADC is sending to the backend resources. The administrator would like to find a way to remove health checks from specific bound services.

How can the administrator accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Use reverse condition monitoring.

B.

Use the No-Monitor option.

C.

Unbind the current monitor.

D.

Use Service Groups to minimize health checks.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 2 / 13

1Y0-204
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-204 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-204 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99