Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-204 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rose

Page: 9 / 13

Citrix 1Y0-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-204 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: Citrix Virtual Apps
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rose
Question 36

Which layer contains the Site database in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Architecture model?

Options:

A.

Access

B.

User

C.

Control

D.

Resource

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 37

By default, what is the printing behavior when no printing policy is configured?

Options:

A.

Direct connections to print servers are prohibited.

B.

All client printers are auto-created.

C.

The generic universal printer is automatically created.

D.

The Universal Print Server is enabled.

Discussion
Question 38

What are three daily steps a Citrix Administrator should take to monitor a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Review Citrix policies.

B.

Perform a capacity assessment.

C.

Test environment access.

D.

Check virtual machine power states.

E.

Review available Citrix software upgrades.

F.

Check for warnings or alerts with Citrix Director.

Discussion
Question 39

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has received complaints from published application users. They report that it takes a long time to relaunch an application after they close it by mistake.

The administrator needs a solution that will reduce application launch times in these situations.

Which feature should the administrator enable?

Options:

A.

Session Sharing

B.

Session Reliability

C.

Application Lingering

D.

Application Prelaunch

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

1Y0-204