Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by dhruv

Page: 21 / 69

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 927 Q&A's Shared By: dhruv
Question 84

Drag and drop the threat defense solutions from the left onto their descriptions on the right.

Questions 84

Options:

Discussion
Question 85

An engineer runs the code against an API of Cisco DMA Center, and the platform returns this output What does the response indicate?

Questions 85

Options:

A.

The authentication credentials are incorrect

B.

The URl string is incorrect.

C.

The Cisco DNA Center API port is incorrect

D.

The HTTP method is incorrect

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 86

Which two components are supported by LISP? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Proxy ETR

B.

egress tunnel router

C.

route reflector

D.

HMAC algorithm

E.

spoke

Discussion
Question 87

Which congestion queuing method on Cisco IOS based routers uses four static queues?

Options:

A.

Priority

B.

custom

C.

weighted fair

D.

low latency

Discussion
Page: 21 / 69
Title