Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by damir

Page: 11 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: damir
Question 44

Which QoS feature uses the IP Precedence bits in the ToS field of the IP packet header to partition traffic into different priority levels?

Options:

A.

marking

B.

shaping

C.

policing

D.

classification

Discussion
Question 45

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 45

The server in DC2 is expecting traffic from the database in DC1 to use the source network of 10.50.250.0/24. The server sends the initial request. The inside global IP is configured for 10.50.250.1. What is the result of this configuration?

Options:

A.

Only the server can initiate communication.

B.

The server and the database cannot communicate.

C.

The server and the database can initiate communication.

D.

Only the database can initiate communication

Discussion
Question 46

What is an advantage of utilizing data models in a multivendor environment?

Options:

A.

lowering CPU load incurred to managed devices

B.

improving communication security with binary encoded protocols

C.

facilitating a unified approach to configuration and management

D.

removing the distinction between configuration and runtime state data

Discussion
Question 47

Questions 47

Refer to the exhibit. Which router is elected as the VRRP primary virtual router?

Options:

A.

Router B

B.

Router D

C.

Router C

D.

Router A

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 11 / 61
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99