Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by adele

Page: 10 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: adele
Question 40

What does the number in an NTP stratum level represent?

Options:

A.

The number of hops it takes to reach the master time server.

B.

The number of hops it takes to reach the authoritative time source.

C.

The amount of offset between the device clock and true time.

D.

The amount of drift between the device clock and true time.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 41

Which component transports data plane traffic across a Cisco SD-WAN network?

Options:

A.

vSmart

B.

vManage

C.

cEdge

D.

vBond

Discussion
Question 42

An engineer must configure an ACL that permits packets which include an ACK in the TCP header Which entry must be included in the ACL?

Options:

A.

access-list 10 permit ip any any eq 21 tcp-ack

B.

access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 21 tcp-ack

C.

access-list 10 permit tcp any any eq 21 established

D.

access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 21 established

Discussion
Question 43

Which three resources must the hypervisor make available to the virtual machines? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

memory

B.

bandwidth

C.

IP address

D.

processor

E.

storage

F.