Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by paris

Page: 3 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: paris
Question 12

Which QoS queuing method transmits packets out of the interface in the order the packets arrive?

Options:

A.

custom

B.

weighted- fair

C.

FIFO

D.

priority

Discussion
Question 13

What is the function of the fabric control plane node in a Cisco SD-Access deployment?

Options:

A.

It is responsible for policy application and network segmentation in the fabric

B.

It performs traffic encapsulation and security profiles enforcement in the fabric

C.

It holds a comprehensive database that tracks endpoints and networks in the fabric

D.

It provides integration with legacy nonfabric-enabled environments

Discussion
Question 14

Drag the characteristics from the left onto the routing protocols they describe on the right.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

Which access control feature does MAB provide?

Options:

A.

user access based on IP address

B.

allows devices to bypass authenticate*

C.

network access based on the physical address of a device

D.

simultaneous user and device authentication

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 3 / 61
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99