Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyah

Page: 14 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: ariyah
Question 56

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 56

The administrator troubleshoots an EtherChannel that keeps moving to err-disabled. Which two actions must be taken to resolve the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Reload the switch to force EtherChannel renegotiation

B.

Ensure that interfaces Gi1/0/2 and Gi1/0/3 connect to the same neighboring switch.

C.

Ensure that the switchport parameters of Port channel1 match the parameters of the port channel on the neighbor switch

D.

Ensure that the corresponding port channel interface on the neighbor switch is named Port-channel1.

E.

Ensure that the neighbor interfaces of Gi1/0/2 and Gi/0/3 are configured as members of the same EtherChannel

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 57

What is the purpose of an RP in PIM?

Options:

A.

send join messages toward a multicast source SPT

B.

ensure the shortest path from the multicast source to the receiver

C.

receive IGMP joins from multicast receivers

D.

secure the communication channel between the multicast sender and receiver

Discussion
Question 58

How does NETCONF YANG represent data structures?

Options:

A.

as strict data structures denned by RFC 6020

B.

in an XML tree format

C.

in an HTML format

D.

as modules within a tree

Discussion
Question 59

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the technology types on the right.

Questions 59

Options:

Discussion
Page: 14 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99