Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyah

Page: 14 / 69

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 927 Q&A's Shared By: ariyah
Question 56

Which Python code snippet must be added to the script to store the changed interface configuration to a local JSON-formatted file?

Questions 56

Questions 56

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 57

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the routing protocols they describe on the right.

Questions 57

Options:

Discussion
Question 58

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 58

Which configuration establishes EBGP neighborship between these two directly connected neighbors and exchanges the loopback network of the two routers through BGP?

A)

Questions 58

B)

Questions 58

C)

Questions 58

D)

Questions 58

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 59

Questions 59

Refer to the exhibit. Rapid PVST+ is enabled on all switches. Which command set must be configured on switch1 to achieve the following results on port fa0/1?

Questions 59

A)

Questions 59

B)

Questions 59

C)

Questions 59

D)

Questions 59

Options:

A.

Option A