Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by moses

Page: 12 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: moses
Question 48

Drag and drop the automation characteristics from the left onto the appropriate tools on the right.

Questions 48

Options:

Discussion
Question 49

What is a characteristic of the overlay network in the Cisco SD-Access architecture?

Options:

A.

It uses a traditional routed access design to provide performance and high availability to the network.

B.

It consists of a group of physical routers and switches that are used to maintain the network.

C.

It provides isolation among the virtual networks and independence from the physical network.

D.

It provides multicast support to enable Layer 2 Hooding capability in the underlay network.

Discussion
Question 50

Which two Cisco SD-WAN components exchange OMP information?

Options:

A.

vAnaiytlcs

B.

vSmart

C.

WAN Edge

D.

vBond

E.

vManage

Discussion
Question 51

Questions 51

Refer to the exhibit. Which python code parses the response and prints “18:32:21.474 UTC sun Mar 10 2019?

Options:

A.

print(response['resut'][0||'simple_time']}

B.

print(response[result']['body']['simple_time']}

C.

print(response['body']['simple_time']}

D.

print(response[jresult']['body']['simple_time']}

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 12 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99