Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyah

Page: 2 / 69

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 927 Q&A's Shared By: ariyah
Question 8

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 8

An engineer must assign an IP address of 192.168.1.1/24 to the GigabitEtherenet1 interface. Which two commands must be added to the existing configuration to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Router(config-vrf)#ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0

B.

Router(config-vrf)#address-family ipv4

C.

Router(config-if)#address-family ipv4

D.

Router(config-vrf)#address-family ipv6

E.

Router(config-if)#ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0

Discussion
Question 9

How is a data modelling language used?

Options:

A.

To enable data to be easily structured, grouped, validated, and replicated.

B.

To represent finite and well-defined network elements that cannot be changed.

C.

To model the flows of unstructured data within the infrastructure

D.

To provide human readability to scripting languages

Discussion
Question 10

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 10

What is achieved by the XML code?

Options:

A.

It reads the access list sequence numbers from the output of the show ip access-list extended flp command into a dictionary list.

B.

It displays the output of the show ip access-list extended flp command on the terminal screen

C.

It displays the access list sequence numbers from the output of the show Ip access-list extended flp command on the terminal screen

D.

It reads the output of the show ip access-list extended flp command into a dictionary list.

Discussion
Question 11

By default, which virtual MAC address does HSRP group 15 use?

Options:

A.

05:5e:ac:07:0c:0f

B.

c0:42:34:03:73:0f

C.

00:00:0c:07:ac:0f

D.

05:af:1c:0f:ac:15

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 2 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99