Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyah

Page: 2 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: ariyah
Question 8

A firewall address of 192 166.1.101 can be pinged from a router but, when running a traceroute to It, this output is received

Questions 8

What is the cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

The firewall blocks ICMP traceroute traffic.

B.

The firewall rule that allows ICMP traffic does not function correctly

C.

The firewall blocks ICMP traffic.

D.

The firewall blocks UDP traffic

Discussion
Question 9

Drag and drop the tools from the left onto the agent types on the right.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 10

Which LISP component decapsulates messages and forwards them to the map server responsible for the egress tunnel routers?

Options:

A.

Ingress Tunnel Router

B.

Map Resolver

C.

Proxy ETR

D.

Router Locator

Discussion
Question 11

Drag and drop the LISP components on the left to the correct description on the right.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 61
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99