Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by alastair

Page: 13 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: alastair
Question 52

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 52

An engineer must add the SNMP interface table to the NetFlow protocol flow records. Where should the SNMP table option be added?

Options:

A.

under the interface

B.

under the flow record

C.

under the flow monitor

D.

under the flow exporter

Discussion
Question 53

Which LISP device is responsible for publishing EID-to-RLOC mappings for a site?

Options:

A.

ETR

B.

MR

C.

ITR

D.

MS

Discussion
Question 54

Questions 54

Refer to the exhibit. PC-1 must access the web server on port 8080. To allow this traffic, which statement must be added to an access control list that is applied on SW2 port G0/0 in the inbound direction?

Options:

A.

permit host 172.16.0.2 host 192.168.0.5 eq 8080

B.

permit host 192.168.0.5 host 172.16.0.2 eq 8080

C.

permit host 192.168.0.5 eq 8080 host 172.16.0.2

D.

permit host 192.168.0.5 it 8080 host 172.16.0.2

Discussion
Question 55

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 55

A network engineer is enabling logging to a local buffer, to the terminal and to a syslog server for all debugging level logs filtered by facility code 7. Which command is needed to complete this configuration snippet?

Options:

A.

logging buffered debugging

B.

logging discriminator Disc1 severity includes 7

C.

logging buffered discriminator Disc1 debugging

D.

logging discriminator Disc1 severity includes 7 facility includes fac7

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 13 / 61
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99