Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by zayyan

Page: 9 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: zayyan
Question 36

Questions 36

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is reaching network 172.16.10.0/24 via the R1-R2-R4 path. Which configuration forces the traffic to fake a path of R1-R3-R4?

A)

Questions 36

B)

Questions 36

C)

Questions 36

D)

Questions 36

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 37

What are two benefits of implementing a traditional WAN instead of an SD-WAN solution? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

comprehensive configuration standardization

B.

lower control plane abstraction

C.

simplify troubleshooting

D.

faster fault detection

E.

lower data plane overhead

Discussion
Question 38

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 38

An engineer must assign an IP address of 192.168.1.1/24 to the GigabitEtherenet1 interface. Which two commands must be added to the existing configuration to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Router(config-vrf)#ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0

B.

Router(config-vrf)#address-family ipv4

C.

Router(config-if)#address-family ipv4

D.

Router(config-vrf)#address-family ipv6

E.

Router(config-if)#ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0

Discussion
Question 39

Which solution supports end to end line-rate encryption between two sites?

Options:

A.

IPsec

B.

TrustSec

C.

MACseC

D.

GRE

Discussion
Page: 9 / 61
Title