Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-201 Exam Questions and Answers by bobbie

Page: 3 / 10

Cisco 350-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
Exam Code: 350-201 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CyberOps Professional
Questions: 139 Q&A's Shared By: bobbie
Question 12

An engineer returned to work and realized that payments that were received over the weekend were sent to the wrong recipient. The engineer discovered that the SaaS tool that processes these payments was down over the weekend. Which step should the engineer take first?

Options:

A.

Utilize the SaaS tool team to gather more information on the potential breach

B.

Contact the incident response team to inform them of a potential breach

C.

Organize a meeting to discuss the services that may be affected

D.

Request that the purchasing department creates and sends the payments manually

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 13

A SOC analyst is notified by the network monitoring tool that there are unusual types of internal traffic on IP subnet 103.861.2117.0/24. The analyst discovers unexplained encrypted data files on a computer system that belongs on that specific subnet. What is the cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

DDoS attack

B.

phishing attack

C.

virus outbreak

D.

malware outbreak

Discussion
Question 14

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 14

An engineer received multiple reports from employees unable to log into systems with the error: The Group Policy Client service failed to logon – Access is denied. Through further analysis, the engineer discovered several unexpected modifications to system settings. Which type of breach is occurring?

Options:

A.

malware break

B.

data theft

C.

elevation of privileges

D.

denial-of-service

Discussion
Question 15

A malware outbreak is detected by the SIEM and is confirmed as a true positive. The incident response team follows the playbook to mitigate the threat. What is the first action for the incident response team?

Options:

A.

Assess the network for unexpected behavior

B.

Isolate critical hosts from the network

C.

Patch detected vulnerabilities from critical hosts

D.

Perform analysis based on the established risk factors

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

350-201