Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-201 Exam Questions and Answers by alyssia

Page: 4 / 4

Cisco 350-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
Exam Code: 350-201 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CyberOps Professional
Questions: 139 Q&A's Shared By: alyssia
Question 16

An engineer received an incident ticket of a malware outbreak and used antivirus and malware removal tools to eradicate the threat. The engineer notices that abnormal processes are still occurring in the system and determines that manual intervention is needed to clean the infected host and restore functionality. What is the next step the engineer should take to complete this playbook step?

Options:

A.

Scan the network to identify unknown assets and the asset owners.

B.

Analyze the components of the infected hosts and associated business services.

C.

Scan the host with updated signatures and remove temporary containment.

D.

Analyze the impact of the malware and contain the artifacts.

Discussion
Question 17

What is the difference between process orchestration and automation?

Options:

A.

Orchestration combines a set of automated tools, while automation is focused on the tools to automate process flows.

B.

Orchestration arranges the tasks, while automation arranges processes.

C.

Orchestration minimizes redundancies, while automation decreases the time to recover from redundancies.

D.

Automation optimizes the individual tasks to execute the process, while orchestration optimizes frequent and repeatable processes.

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 18

A threat actor attacked an organization’s Active Directory server from a remote location, and in a thirty-minute timeframe, stole the password for the administrator account and attempted to access 3 company servers. The threat actor successfully accessed the first server that contained sales data, but no files were downloaded. A second server was also accessed that contained marketing information and 11 files were downloaded. When the threat actor accessed the third server that contained corporate financial data, the session was disconnected, and the administrator’s account was disabled. Which activity triggered the behavior analytics tool?

Options:

A.

accessing the Active Directory server

B.

accessing the server with financial data

C.

accessing multiple servers

D.

downloading more than 10 files

Discussion
Question 19

The network operations center has identified malware, created a ticket within their ticketing system, and assigned the case to the SOC with high-level information. A SOC analyst was able to stop the malware from spreading and identified the attacking host. What is the next step in the incident response workflow?

Options:

A.

eradication and recovery

B.

post-incident activity

C.

containment

D.

detection and analysis

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

350-201