Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by saint

Page: 19 / 69

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 927 Q&A's Shared By: saint
Question 76

Which TCP setting is tuned to minimize the risk of fragmentation on a GRE/IP tunnel?

Options:

A.

MTU

B.

Window size

C.

MRU

D.

MSS

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 77

Which three elements determine Air Time efficiency? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

evert-driven RRM

B.

data rate (modulation density) or QAM

C.

channel bandwidth

D.

number of spatial streams and spatial reuse

E.

RF group leader

F.

dynamic channel assignment

Discussion
Question 78

Drag and drop the virtual components from the left onto their deceptions on the right.

Questions 78

Options:

Discussion
Question 79

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 79

An engineer must block all traffic from a router to its directly connected subnet 209.165.200.0/24. The engineer applies access control list EGRESS in the outbound direction on the GigabitEthernet0/0 interface of the router However, the router can still ping hosts on the 209.165.200.0/24 subnet. Which explanation of this behavior is true?

Options:

A.

Access control lists that are applied outbound to a router interface do not affect traffic that is sourced from the router.

B.

Only standard access control lists can block traffic from a source IP address.

C.

After an access control list is applied to an interface, that interface must be shut and no shut for the access control list to take effect.

D.

The access control list must contain an explicit deny to block traffic from the router.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 69
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99