Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by saint

Page: 19 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: saint
Question 76

Under which network conditions is an outbound QoS policy that is applied on a router WAN interface most beneficial?

Options:

A.

under interface saturation condition

B.

under network convergence condition

C.

under all network condition

D.

under traffic classification and marking conditions.

Discussion
Question 77

Which measure is used by an NTP server to indicate its closeness to the authoritative time source?

Options:

A.

latency

B.

hop count

C.

time zone

D.

stratum

Discussion
Question 78

What is the purpose of the LISP routing and addressing architecture?

Options:

A.

It creates two entries for each network node, one for Its identity and another for its location on the network.

B.

It allows LISP to be applied as a network visualization overlay though encapsulation.

C.

It allows multiple Instances of a routing table to co-exist within the same router.

D.

It creates head-end replication used to deliver broadcast and multicast frames to the entire network.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 79

Questions 79

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is investigating why guest users are able to access other guest user devices when the users are connected to the customer guest WLAN. What action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

implement MFP client protection

B.

implement split tunneling

C.

implement P2P blocking

D.

implement Wi-Fi direct policy

Discussion
Page: 19 / 62
Title