Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA1 Exam Questions and Answers by sylvia

Page: 12 / 17

CIMA BA1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Business Economics
Exam Code: BA1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 468 Q&A's Shared By: sylvia
Question 48

Which ONE of the following conditions would lead to instability over time in the incomes of producers of primary products?

Options:

A.

Both demand and supply tend to be price inelastic

B.

Large shifts in demand combined with supply that is price inelastic

C.

Large supply shifts under the impact of unstable weather conditions

D.

Both demand and supply tend to be price elastic

Discussion
Question 49

Which ONE of the following statements does NOT describe a position of profit maximization?

Options:

A.

MC=MR

B.

Price elasticity of demand is less than 1

C.

Point of greatest excess of total revenue over total costs

D.

Total cost curve has the same slope as the total revenue curve

Discussion
Question 50

When the government intervenes in the market economy to correct a market failure

Options:

A.

Economic welfare always increases

B.

The problem of government failure may result

C.

In all cases the market mechanism ceases to function

D.

The intervention always creates a surplus

Discussion
Question 51

In 201X the market for a crop suffered high prices. According to cobweb theory what was likely to have happened in the following year?

Options:

A.

Price will stay high as farmers restrict supply to make extra profits

B.

Price will fall because the high price in 201X gave an incentive to farmers to plant more and flood the market with extra supply

C.

Price will fall as consumers find cheaper substitutes to the high-priced crop

D.

Price will rise further as buyers stockpile the new harvest to avoid suffering higher prices for a second year

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 12 / 17

BA1
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249