Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA1 Exam Questions and Answers by artemis

Page: 17 / 17

CIMA BA1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Business Economics
Exam Code: BA1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 468 Q&A's Shared By: artemis
Question 68

A commercial airline uses its database to develop the following regression model to predict the cost of a flight Y (in dollars) by number of passengers:

Y = 1,570 +40 7x

Which of the following statements is correct in relation to the airline'?

Options:

A.

The cost of a flight will increase by $40.7 when an additional passenger is added to the flight.

B.

The regression model makes accurate predictions for this commercial airline, therefore it will provide good forecasts for other commercial airlines.

C.

The positive intercept in the model indicates a positive relationship between the cost of a flight and the number of passengers.

D.

If each pair of data points is plotted on a graph with Y on the vertical axis and X on the horizontal axis, there will be a downward sloping line.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 69

Betsy's Fish Foods Pic. has issued shares in a prospectus.

Which of the following are benefits of selling shares in this manner?

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

It allows companies to open up its investor base

B.

It allows more investors to receive profits in the form of dividends from the company

C.

It allows the company to sell shares at a discounted price

D.

It allows the company to sell shares to larger private firms who can invest more money into the company

E.

It allows the company to sell second-hand shares

Discussion
Question 70

The manger of a branch of retailer Brilliant Buys wants to calculate the correlation between employee happiness and productivity. He has ranked each of the 10 employees at his branch in both fields, as shown to the left.

Questions 70

What degree of correlation is there between productivity and happiness at Brilliant Buys, using Spearman's coefficient?

Options:

A.

High correlation

B.

Moderate correlation

C.

Low correlation

D.

No correlation

Discussion
Page: 17 / 17

BA1