Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA1 Exam Questions and Answers by aylin

Page: 14 / 17

CIMA BA1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Business Economics
Exam Code: BA1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 468 Q&A's Shared By: aylin
Question 56

An example of forward vertical integration is

Options:

A.

The merger between Mercedes and Chrysler in the car industry

B.

A car manufacturer taking over an engine factory

C.

The Ford car company producing refrigerators

D.

A car manufacturer investing in a chain of car showrooms and dealers

Discussion
Question 57

.phone, a smartphone manufacturer, currently dominates the smartphone market.

Which of the following may explain why this is beneficial for the smartphone industry?

Options:

A.

.phone's monopoly in the industry allows for better research and development, thus leading to better and more frequent technological advances

B.

.phone's monopoly in the smartphone industry allows it to produce its phones at a more affordable price

C.

.phone's monopoly allows the company to increase supply and therefore make smartphones more available, especially to those in developing markets

D.

.phone's monopoly allows it to increase its own profits significantly, therefore benefiting the market as a whole

Discussion
Question 58

A railway franchise in north-eastern Messu Potami has recently changed hands, and is now being operated by the company IstClass. However, IstClass already operate the railway franchise in northwestern Messu

Potami.

Which of the following courses of action would be most appropriate for the government of Messu Potami to take?

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Establish a regulatory body to prevent a regional monopoly

B.

Rerun the franchise bidding process if it found that IstClass are imposing additional price rises due to the regional monopoly

C.

Allow the regional monopoly to exist, increasing fare prices for passengers on trains in both north-western and north-eastern Messu Potami

D.

Impose a uniform sales tax on all railway tickets which would equalise prices across the country

E.

Immediately nationalise the railway network, ending all private franchises and thus any regional monopolies

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 59

PetsPlus Pic. has outsourced its marketing operations to the recently established marketing firm MarketMe. MarketMe has devised and distributed an online survey on behalf of PetsPlus Pic, asking customers to

evaluate the products they purchase from the company.

An example of a question from the survey is as follows:

'What do you think of PetsPlus's decision to outsource its marketing operations to a marketing firm?

Which of the following best describes why this question will not yield good information for PetsPlus?

Options:

A.

Relevance

B.

Accuracy

C.

Reliability

D.

Cost efficiency

Discussion
Page: 14 / 17

BA1