Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA1 Exam Questions and Answers by cassidy

Page: 4 / 17

CIMA BA1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Business Economics
Exam Code: BA1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 468 Q&A's Shared By: cassidy
Question 16

During recessions many governments borrow to give them funds to increase government expenditure on job creation schemes. They then repay the borrowed funds during the boom phase. This is an example of which of the following?

Options:

A.

Aggregation

B.

Medium term borrowing

C.

Funding

D.

Open market operations

Discussion
Question 17

The incentive for two countries to trade with each other would be reduced or removed by

(i). people in both countries having similar tastes and preferences

(ii). per capita income being much higher in one country than in the other

(iii). transport costs between the two countries exceeding the output gain from trade

(iv). the industries in both countries suffering from significant decreasing returns to scale

Options:

A.

(i) and (ii) only

B.

(ii) and (iv) only

C.

(iii) and (iv) only

D.

(i), (iii) and (iv) only

Discussion
Question 18

What international convention regulates banking?

Options:

A.

Basel 3

B.

GATT

C.

G20

D.

Competition Act

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following statements about government debt is false?

Options:

A.

It is exclusively traded by the Central Bank

B.

Individuals can buy it from stock brokers

C.

Notes and coins in circulation make up a very small part of government debt

D.

It can be issued by Local as well as Central government

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 4 / 17

BA1
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249