Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA1 Exam Questions and Answers by maddie

Page: 15 / 17

CIMA BA1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Business Economics
Exam Code: BA1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 468 Q&A's Shared By: maddie
Question 60

Best for Beer is a brewery based in the UK. In the last year, it has seen its sales decrease by 23%. During the same period, the British Government has launched and run a public health campaign against excessive

alcohol consumption due to the rising number of incidents related to excessive alcohol consumption or 'binge-drinking' in the country.

Which of the following sources would be most relevant for Best for Beer to discover more about the public health campaign's effect on sales?

Options:

A.

News media

B.

Online surveys for customers

C.

Employment briefings

D.

Trade journals

E.

Legal information

Discussion
Question 61

Golden Crisp Cereals plans to build its new factory on the outskirts of Bimbleton, an affluent medium-sized town where its current headquarters is based. The area where they are planning to build the factory was

formerly a country park.

Of the following, which stakeholder would be most likely to protest against the construction of the new Golden Crisp Cereals factory?

Options:

A.

Environmental groups

B.

Current employees

C.

Trade unions

D.

Local residents

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic informationā€¦ I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 62

West Morton Rail has calculated that the number of passengers travelling on their railway increases during school holidays, while the inverse is true for most other railways in the country.

Which of the following is the most likely reason for this unusual correlation?

Options:

A.

West Morton Rail is a heritage railway, meaning it will receive more passengers as rates of tourism increase during the school holidays

B.

West Morton Rail is situated in a town where there are very few schools

C.

West Morton Rail has a special discount for passengers using their service during the school holidays

D.

West Morton Rail receives less revenue than other railway services

Discussion
Question 63

Company X's government has seen the the balance of payments deficit steadily rising while they have been in power.

Which of the following would be a good policy to implement to counteract this?

Options:

A.

Decrease the interest rates across the whole economy to limit foreign investment

B.

Reduce bureaucracy by removing quotas and obligations for imported goods

C.

Increase the rate of income tax by 10% in each bracket

D.

Increase the rate of interest in the economy by 5%

Discussion
Page: 15 / 17

BA1
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA1 Testing Engine