Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA1 Exam Questions and Answers by winter

Page: 16 / 17

CIMA BA1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Business Economics
Exam Code: BA1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 468 Q&A's Shared By: winter
Question 64

Pills Pharmaceuticals has founded a new department which focuses on big data analysis. The organisation plans to perform this analysis using data collected by two subsidiaries, one based in London and the other in San Francisco.

Which of Gartner's 'Three Vs' is applicable to this scenario?

Options:

A.

Variety

B.

Volume

C.

Velocity

D.

Verification

Discussion
Question 65

In fiscal policy, the term automatic stabilizer refers to any factor that

Options:

A.

Operates to reduce cyclical fluctuations in output without active government policy.

B.

That causes aggregate demand to rise in recession and fall in booms.

C.

Prevents the government budget from moving too far into surplus or deficit.

D.

Prevents recessions and booms by ensuring that aggregate demand remains constant.

Discussion
Question 66

Mrjohnson, the managing director of Brilliant Buys, wants to plot the cumulative sales figures for each store nationwide over the course of a year on a graph. The sales by store are shown below:

Questions 66

If these figures were plotted on an ogive, what would the line of cumulative frequency look like?

Options:

A.

Rises until it reaches sales of £900,000 or less on the x axis, then declines

B.

Rises until it reaches halfway between sales of £700,000 and £900,000 on the x axis, then declines

C.

Rises until it reaches 43 stores on they axis, then declines

D.

Rises until it reaches 43 stores on the x axis, then declines

Discussion
Question 67

ToyTown, a soft toy manufacturer, produces what it claims to be the cheapest teddy bears on the market. The graph shows the current price of a ToyTown teddy bear and its relationship to the demand for ToyTown teddy

bears.

If the price of ToyTown teddy bears were to increase, what would happen to the demand?

Options:

A.

Demand would fall as consumers would look for alternative teddy bears to buy

B.

Demand would increase because the teddy bears would be seen as more prestigious by consumers due to their higher prices

C.

Demand would fall as the relationship between price and demand as shown in the graph is inelastic

D.

Demand would increase as the relationship between price and demand as shown in the graph is elastic

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 16 / 17

BA1
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249