Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA1 Exam Questions and Answers by ffion

Page: 6 / 17

CIMA BA1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Business Economics
Exam Code: BA1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 468 Q&A's Shared By: ffion
Question 24

The central bank can increase liquidity in the banking system, by:

Options:

A.

selling government bonds and lowering interest rates

B.

selling government bonds and raising interest rates

C.

buying government bonds and raising interest rates

D.

buying government bonds and lowering interest rates

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following provide possible explanations for the existence of a structure of interest rates?

(i). Borrowers having different risk profiles

(ii). Lenders wishing to lend for different time profiles

(iii). The market for loanable funds being perfectly competitive

(iv). The existence of margins between borrowing and lending rates

Options:

A.

(i) and (iv) only

B.

(ii) and (iii) only

C.

(i), (ii) and (iv) only

D.

(i), (ii) and (iii) only

Discussion
Question 26

Real GDP per capita in an economy is directly affected by

(i). The quantity of resources located in the economy

(ii). How efficiently the economy uses resources when producing goods and services

(iii). The size of the working population

(iv). The flow of investment income from abroad

Options:

A.

(i) and (iv) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(ii), (iii) and (iv) only

D.

(i), (ii) and (iii)

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 27

Which of the following is an example of regulation as a form of government intervention in the economy?

Options:

A.

The government requiring that seat belts are fitted in all coaches and regularly tested

B.

The government announcing the abolition of rules which restrict the number of commercial radio stations allowed by law to operate

C.

The government encouraging the General Medical Council to discipline doctors judged to be professionally negligent

D.

The government selling a state-owned industry such as Air Traffic Control to private ownership

Discussion
Page: 6 / 17

BA1
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249