Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Checkpoint Updated 156-315.81 Exam Questions and Answers by tiana

Page: 28 / 46

Checkpoint 156-315.81 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Security Expert R81.20
Exam Code: 156-315.81 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCSE R81
Questions: 628 Q&A's Shared By: tiana
Question 112

To add a file to the Threat Prevention Whitelist, what two items are needed?

Options:

A.

File name and Gateway

B.

Object Name and MD5 signature

C.

MD5 signature and Gateway

D.

IP address of Management Server and Gateway

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 113

Which configuration file contains the structure of the Security Server showing the port numbers, corresponding protocol name, and status?

Options:

A.

$FWDIR/database/fwauthd.conf

B.

$FWDIR/conf/fwauth.conf

C.

$FWDIR/conf/fwauthd.conf

D.

$FWDIR/state/fwauthd.conf

Discussion
Question 114

With Mobile Access enabled, administrators select the web-based and native applications that can be accessed by remote users and define the actions that users can perform the applications. Mobile Access encrypts all traffic using:

Options:

A.

HTTPS for web-based applications and 3DES or RC4 algorithm for native applications. For end users to access the native applications, they need to install the SSL Network Extender.

B.

HTTPS for web-based applications and AES or RSA algorithm for native applications. For end users to access the native application, they need to install the SSL Network Extender.

C.

HTTPS for web-based applications and 3DES or RC4 algorithm for native applications. For end users to access the native applications, no additional software is required.

D.

HTTPS for web-based applications and AES or RSA algorithm for native applications. For end users to access the native application, no additional software is required.

Discussion
Question 115

Where do you create and modify the Mobile Access policy in R81?

Options:

A.

SmartConsole

B.

SmartMonitor

C.

SmartEndpoint

D.

SmartDashboard

Discussion
Page: 28 / 46
Title