Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-315.81 Exam Questions and Answers by eyad

Page: 35 / 46

Checkpoint 156-315.81 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Security Expert R81
Exam Code: 156-315.81 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCSE R81
Questions: 617 Q&A's Shared By: eyad
Question 140

You plan to automate creating new objects using new R81 Management API. You decide to use GAIA CLI for this task.

What is the first step to run management API commands on GAIA’s shell?

Options:

A.

mgmt_admin@teabag > id.txt

B.

mgmt_login

C.

login user admin password teabag

D.

mgmt_cli login user “admin” password “teabag” > id.txt

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 141

The “Hit count” feature allows tracking the number of connections that each rule matches. Will the Hit count feature work independently from logging and Track the hits if the Track option is set to “None”?

Options:

A.

No, it will work independently. Hit Count will be shown only for rules Track option set as Log or alert.

B.

Yes it will work independently as long as “analyze all rules” tick box is enabled on the Security Gateway.

C.

No, it will not work independently because hit count requires all rules to be logged.

D.

Yes it will work independently because when you enable Hit Count, the SMS collects the data from supported Security Gateways.

Discussion
Question 142

Office mode means that:

Options:

A.

SecurID client assigns a routable MAC address. After the user authenticates for a tunnel, the VPN gateway assigns a routable IP address to the remote client.

B.

Users authenticate with an Internet browser and use secure HTTPS connection.

C.

Local ISP (Internet service Provider) assigns a non-routable IP address to the remote user.

D.

Allows a security gateway to assign a remote client an IP address. After the user authenticates for a tunnel, the VPN gateway assigns a routable IP address to the remote client.

Discussion
Question 143

Fill in the blank: The R81 SmartConsole, SmartEvent GUI client, and _______ consolidate billions of logs and shows then as prioritized security events.

Options:

A.

SmartMonitor

B.

SmartView Web Application

C.

SmartReporter

D.

SmartTracker

Discussion
Page: 35 / 46
Title