Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-315.81 Exam Questions and Answers by aahil

Page: 32 / 46

Checkpoint 156-315.81 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Security Expert R81
Exam Code: 156-315.81 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCSE R81
Questions: 617 Q&A's Shared By: aahil
Question 128

What is required for a site-to-site VPN tunnel that does not use certificates?

Options:

A.

Pre-Shared Secret

B.

RSA Token

C.

Unique Passwords

D.

SecurelD

Discussion
Question 129

In Advanced Permanent Tunnel Configuration, to set the amount of time the tunnel test runs without a

response before the peer host is declared ‘down’, you would set the_________?

Options:

A.

life sign polling interval

B.

life sign timeout

C.

life_sign_polling_interval

D.

life_sign_timeout

Discussion
Question 130

Name the authentication method that requires token authenticator.

Options:

A.

SecurelD

B.

DynamiclD

C.

Radius

D.

TACACS

Discussion
Question 131

Which Check Point software blade provides protection from zero-day and undiscovered threats?

Options:

A.

Firewall

B.

Threat Emulation

C.

Application Control

D.

Threat Extraction

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 32 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

156-315.81
PDF

$35  $99.99

156-315.81 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

156-315.81 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99