Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BCS Updated ISEB-PM1 Exam Questions and Answers by jameson

Page: 12 / 23

BCS ISEB-PM1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BCS Foundation Certificate in IS Project Management
Exam Code: ISEB-PM1 Dumps
Vendor: BCS Certification: Project & programme management and consultancy certifications
Questions: 625 Q&A's Shared By: jameson
Question 48

The quality management plan documents how the project team will implement the quality policy.

It must address all of the following except which one?

Options:

A.

Continuous process improvement

B.

Quality assurance

C.

Quality control

D.

Quality checklists

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 49

The performing organization is trying to decide whether to split the contracts department and assign procurement responsibilities to departments directly responsible for the projects. A procurement professional might not want this split to occur because they would lose ___________ in a decentralized contracting environment.

Options:

A.

Standardized company project management practices

B.

Loyalty to the project

C.

Experience

D.

Access to others with similar expertise

Discussion
Question 50

You are a project manager for the Swirling Seas Cruises food division. You're considering two different projects regarding food services on the cruise lines. The initial cost of Project Fish'n for Chips will be $800,000, with expected cash inflows of $300,000 per quarter. Project Picnic's payback period is six months.

Which project should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Project Fish'n for Chips, because the costs on Project Picnic are unknown.

B.

Project Picnic, because Project Fish'n for Chips' payback period is two months longer than Project Picnic's.

C.

Project Picnic, because Project Fish'n for Chips' payback period is four months longer than Project Picnic's.

D.

Project Fish'n for Chips, because its payback period is two months shorter than Project Picnic's.

Discussion
Question 51

Root Cause Analysis related to ________.

Options:

A.

Process Analysis

B.

Performance Measurements

C.

All of the other alternatives apply

D.

Quality Audits

Discussion
Page: 12 / 23
Title