Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BCS Updated ISEB-PM1 Exam Questions and Answers by percy

Page: 15 / 23

BCS ISEB-PM1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BCS Foundation Certificate in IS Project Management
Exam Code: ISEB-PM1 Dumps
Vendor: BCS Certification: Project & programme management and consultancy certifications
Questions: 625 Q&A's Shared By: percy
Question 60

You are a contract project manager working with the State of Bliss. Your latest project involves rewriting the Department of Revenue's income tax system. As project manager, you have taken all the appropriate actions regarding confidentiality of data. One of the key stakeholders is a huge movie buff, and she has the power to promote you into a better position at the conclusion of this project. She's reviewing some report data that just happens to include confidential information regarding one of her favorite movie superstars.

What is the most appropriate response?

Options:

A.

Do nothing, because she has the proper level of access rights to the data and this information showed up unintentionally.

B.

Request that she immediately return the information, citing conflict of interest and violation of confidential company data.

C.

Request that she immediately return the information until you can confirm that she has the proper level of access rights to the data.

D.

Report her to the management team.

Discussion
Question 61

If a project manager is concerned with gathering, integrating, and disseminating the outputs of all project management processes, she should concentrate on creating a better:

Options:

A.

WBS.

B.

Communications management plan.

C.

Project management information system.

D.

Project scope management plan.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 62

Define Activities is typically performed by which of the following:

Options:

A.

Project Manager who created the WBS

B.

Management

C.

Project Team Members responsible for the work package

D.

Project Stakeholder

Discussion
Question 63

A computer tape which contains historical project information is called ____ tape.

Options:

A.

Database

B.

Archive.

C.

Lessons learned.

D.

Baseline.

E.

Life cycle summary.

Discussion