Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BCS Updated ISEB-PM1 Exam Questions and Answers by clayton

Page: 11 / 23

BCS ISEB-PM1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BCS Foundation Certificate in IS Project Management
Exam Code: ISEB-PM1 Dumps
Vendor: BCS Certification: Project & programme management and consultancy certifications
Questions: 625 Q&A's Shared By: clayton
Question 44

You are a project manager for Dutch Harbor Consulting. Your latest project involves the upgrade of an organization's operating system on 236 servers. You performed this project under contract.

You are in the Closing process and know that product verification is for what purpose?

Options:

A.

To verify that all the work was completed correctly and satisfactorily

B.

To evaluate project goals and ensure that the product of the project meets the requirements

C.

To verify the goals of the project and ensure that the product of the project is complete

D.

To evaluate all the work of the project and compare the results to project scope

Discussion
Question 45

What information does the stakeholder register contain?

Options:

A.

Communication model

B.

Identification information

C.

Communication method

D.

Identification plan

Discussion
Question 46

Fast tracking is a schedule compression technique used to shorten the project schedule without changing project scope.

Which of the following can result from fast tracking?

Options:

A.

The risk of achieving the shortened project time is increased.

B.

The critical path will have positive total float.

C.

Contingency reserves are released for redeployment by the project manager.

D.

Duration buffers are added to maintain a focus on planned activity durations.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 47

Who has the cost risk in a fixed price (FP) contract?

Options:

A.

The team

B.

The buyer

C.

The seller

D.

Management

Discussion
Page: 11 / 23
Title