Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BCS Updated ISEB-PM1 Exam Questions and Answers by denny

Page: 6 / 23

BCS ISEB-PM1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BCS Foundation Certificate in IS Project Management
Exam Code: ISEB-PM1 Dumps
Vendor: BCS Certification: Project & programme management and consultancy certifications
Questions: 625 Q&A's Shared By: denny
Question 24

A problem occurs on an activity with free float and the project manager has extended its duration.

What is MOST likely to be affected?

Options:

A.

Project duration

B.

Resource schedules

C.

Project scope management plan

D.

The latest start for the successor activity

Discussion
Question 25

You are the project manager of a project. You have just completed the Collect Requirements and Define Scope.

What should you do next?

Options:

A.

Control Scope

B.

Create WBS

C.

Value analysis

D.

Verify Scope

Discussion
Question 26

As part of a mid-project evaluation, your project sponsor has asked you to provide a forecast of total project cost.

You should calculate the forecast using which of the following methods?

Options:

A.

BAC

B.

EAC

C.

ETC

D.

WBS

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 27

All of the following are inputs to the quality process EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

Organizational process assets.

B.

Checklists.

C.

Quality policy.

D.

The project scope statement.

Discussion