Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BCS Updated ISEB-PM1 Exam Questions and Answers by ariah

Page: 8 / 23

BCS ISEB-PM1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BCS Foundation Certificate in IS Project Management
Exam Code: ISEB-PM1 Dumps
Vendor: BCS Certification: Project & programme management and consultancy certifications
Questions: 625 Q&A's Shared By: ariah
Question 32

Which of the following processes is necessary to ensure that the project employs all processes needed to meet its requirements?

Options:

A.

Perform Quality Control

B.

Quality Policy

C.

Perform Quality Assurance

D.

Quality Planning

Discussion
Question 33

A team member from research and development tells you that her work is too creative to provide you with a fixed single estimate for the activity. You both decide to use the average labor hours per installation from past projects to predict the future.

This is an example of which of the following?

Options:

A.

Parametric estimating

B.

Three-point estimating

C.

Analogous estimating

D.

Monte Carlo analysis

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 34

A ________ estimate prepared from layouts, sketches and flowsheets, should be accurate within (-10, +25%).

Options:

A.

Parametric

B.

Bottom up.

C.

Budget

D.

Top down.

E.

Definitive.

Discussion
Question 35

The use of group creativity techniques as a tool and technique is done in which of the following processes?

Options:

A.

Plan Quality

B.

Collect Requirements

C.

Define Scope

D.

Perform Quality Control

Discussion
Page: 8 / 23
Title