Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BCS Updated ISEB-PM1 Exam Questions and Answers by valentino

Page: 9 / 23

BCS ISEB-PM1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BCS Foundation Certificate in IS Project Management
Exam Code: ISEB-PM1 Dumps
Vendor: BCS Certification: Project & programme management and consultancy certifications
Questions: 625 Q&A's Shared By: valentino
Question 36

Draw the precedence diagram for the dependencies and activity times below to answer the question. Use AON or another technique to derive the answer using F-S relationships.

What is the total float on path BEG?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 37

You are the project manager for Lucky Stars nightclubs. They specialize in live country and western band performances. Your newest project is in the Planning process group. You've published the scope statement and scope management plan.

The document that describes who will receive copies of this information as well as future project information, how it should be distributed, and who will prepare it is which of the following?

Options:

A.

Scope management plan

B.

Project charter

C.

Communications management plan

D.

Information distribution plan

Discussion
Question 38

Scope verification is PRIMARILY concerned with which of the following?

Options:

A.

Acceptance of the work deliverables.

B.

Accuracy of the work deliverables.

C.

Approval of the scope statement.

D.

Accuracy of the work breakdown structure.

Discussion
Question 39

What tool and technique is used to determine whether work and deliverables meet requirements and product acceptance criteria?

Options:

A.

Decomposition

B.

Benchmarking

C.

Inspection

D.

Checklist analysis

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 9 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

ISEB-PM1
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISEB-PM1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISEB-PM1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99