Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BCS Updated ISEB-PM1 Exam Questions and Answers by leonidas

Page: 4 / 23

BCS ISEB-PM1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BCS Foundation Certificate in IS Project Management
Exam Code: ISEB-PM1 Dumps
Vendor: BCS Certification: Project & programme management and consultancy certifications
Questions: 625 Q&A's Shared By: leonidas
Question 16

What does a SPI value greater than 1.0 indicate?

Options:

A.

More work was completed than planned

B.

Less work was completed than planned

C.

Cost overrun for completed work has occurred

D.

Cost underrun for completed work has occurred

Discussion
Question 17

At which point of the project is the uncertainty the highest and the risk of failing the greatest ___________.

Options:

A.

Final phase of the project

B.

Start of the project

C.

End of the project

D.

Midpoint of the project

Discussion
Question 18

Which tool or technique measures performance of the project as it moves from project initiation through project closure?

Options:

A.

Resource leveling

B.

Parametric measuring

C.

Pareto chart

D.

Earned value

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 19

Which of the following is one of the tools and techniques for the Define Activities process?

Options:

A.

Rolling wave planning

B.

Dependency determination

C.

Schedule network template

D.

Applying leads and lags

Discussion
Page: 4 / 23
Title