Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

USGBC Updated LEED-Green-Associate Exam Questions and Answers by ned

Page: 15 / 20

USGBC LEED-Green-Associate Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LEED Green Associate Exam
Exam Code: LEED-Green-Associate Dumps
Vendor: USGBC Certification: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: ned
Question 60

Which Is a component of a construction waste management plan?

Options:

A.

List of materials to be diverted from disposal

B.

Projected cost savings from diverting waste

C.

Quantity of waste generated from excavated soil

D.

Distance of the recycling facility from the project site

Discussion
Question 61

What is the maximum number of occupiable stories for a project to be considered LEED Building Design and Construction Homesand Multifamily Low-rise?

Options:

A.

Two

B.

Three

C.

Four

D.

Five

Discussion
Question 62

Integrated Project Planning and Design is a prerequisite for which type of buildings?

Options:

A.

Retail

B.

Schools

C.

Healthcare

D.

Data Centers

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 63

One of the requirements for the Sustainable Sites Credit. Rainwater Management is that projects must

Options:

A.

maximize open space within the LEED project Boundary

B.

calculate the total rainwater runoff for 75th percentile rainfall events

C.

use Green Infrastructure and Low Impact Development techniques within the LEED project boundary

D.

use a combination of both structural and non-structural measures to manage a 90th percentile rainfall event

Discussion
Page: 15 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

LEED-Green-Associate
PDF

$35  $99.99

LEED-Green-Associate Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LEED-Green-Associate PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99