Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

USGBC Updated LEED-Green-Associate Exam Questions and Answers by valentino

Page: 6 / 20

USGBC LEED-Green-Associate Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LEED Green Associate Exam
Exam Code: LEED-Green-Associate Dumps
Vendor: USGBC Certification: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: valentino
Question 24

The maximum points a new construction platinum LEED for Neighborhood Development certification level can earn are

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 25

During the charrette, the project team is discussing strategies for improving the indoor environmental quality Which strategy will help attain points toward certification?

Options:

A.

Daylighting

B.

Night lighting

C.

Installing indoor plants

D.

Installing inoperable windows

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following demonstrates life-cycle approach to development or design?

Options:

A.

Purchasing and demolishing a 100-year-old apartment building to build a new. energy-efficient building

B.

Renovating an existing building using recycled and salvaged building materials

C.

Locating a new building in a dense district with a diversity of uses and plentiful transit routes

D.

Designing a building envelope with the most advanced technology to maximize insulation values, regardless of what materials are used

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 27

Which of the following strategies encourages a building's users to use alternative transportation?

Options:

A.

Locate building in a rural area

B.

Provide bicycle storage and shower facilities

C.

Locate building near restaurants and theaters

D.

Provide preferred parking for business owners

Discussion
Page: 6 / 20
Title